Saturday 15 December 2018

Before my first blog

Before I start this blog, I would like to thank a few important people.


All those beautiful beings who inspired these stories...

My beautiful Ladakhis...because Ladakh is where this started and we shared this magical journey together...

My go-to proofreaders, Jyoti Rana, Kanika Srivastava, Nikita Gagneja, Izabel Thomas, Harshavardhan Kamat for making me look decent...

All the sweethearts who have read these stories and given their valuable feedbacks...

My family. They are "my precious"!!!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iravati, good observation .......समाजभावना ह्या लोकांपर्यंत पोहोचल्या पाहिजेत....….
    छान लिहिलंयस...... keep writing
    All the best 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the bwst Ira... Keep up the good work.. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best, Ira!!
    Awadlay he mala 😊😊👌👍

    ReplyDelete

Letting go

"Yaar, matlab main kar sakti hu but mere se ab ho nahi payega" This was the first thing I heard as soon as Shreya opened the door....